Water Jet Cutting
At Mezz Floors UK we put the emphasis on you. We tailor every single project to the requirements of the client and place high value on the importance of efficiency, reliability and honesty, resulting in our services being the best on the market.
We have our very own factory, fully equipped with the latest machinery and technology meaning we can design, create and manufacture all manner of structures right here onsite. We’ve also invested in the latest manufacturing equipment and are delighted to welcome our brand new water jet cutter.
Water Jet Cutting Services from Mezz Floors UK
We are pleased to be able to offer you incredible water jet cutting services. The benefits of our water jet cutting are incredible offering renewed efficiencies and productivity whilst still maintaining the integrity and quality you’d expect from us.
Using nothing but water, and sometimes an added abrasive, water jet cutting can easily slice through even the toughest of materials. Water is released at an extremely high speed and pressure and cuts just about any substance simply by spraying.
Combining our water jet cutting with our extended knowledge and experience, it is possible to create any shape precisely and accurately.
With the arrival of our top of the range wate rjet cutter, we are able to offer unrivalled services offering bespoke solutions for any desired shapes and styles. With our machinery comes a whole range of benefits.
- Water jet cutting is a cold process. There is no heat-affected zone and in turn no distortions or warping of materials.
- Our water jet cutter is capable of accuracies of close to 0.13mm meaning errors are very rare.
- Water jet cutting reduces waste and scrap metal. It allows uncut sections of materials to be nested closely together and reused.
- The water used in the process can be used again or filtered and disposed of normally. There is no smoke, dust or fumes produced by the water jet cutter making it clean, safe to use and eco-friendly.
- There are no additional tooling charges associated with water jet cutting making it ideal for almost any industry and sector.
Speeds and Finish
Our state of the art water jet cutter can run at three different capacities to suit your timescale and quality demands.
- Fast: The quickest setting that can be applied offers the fastest and cheapest cutting process. Resulting in rough edges, this setting is ideal for you if you want your work carried out in the quickest possible time.
- Medium: The medium setting provides a middle range in terms of time taken and final quality. Ideal for you if you’re not in too much of a rush or want a slightly better finish than the fast process.
- Slow: The most time consuming of the three cutting speeds but yields a finer, smoother edge. Perfect if you’re after the very best in quality.
Our water jet cutting services can be applied to a whole host materials. Regardless of the strength or durability, we can create exactly what you’re looking for.
Materials that can be cut include, but are in no way limited to:
- Metals including aluminium, brass, copper, stainless steel and steel alloys
- Plastics including carbon fibre, rubber, fibreglass and PVC
- Many other materials including bulletproof and standard glass, porcelain and marble
Water Jet Cutting Services – Reliable and Practical
Whatever reason you may need our services for, water jet cutting services from us here at Mezz Floors UK can help you get exactly what you’re after.
Our incredible machine delivers a quick, smooth and beautiful finish and can see your business continue to grow and thrive with exactly what you require.