Industrial Mezzanine Flooring
Is your building beginning to feel a little cramped? Are you facing the possibility of having to move to bigger premises in order to keep your operations running at the same level, or even the same standard?
Space is an important commodity in the industrial sector. A sudden increase in production orders can mean you need a new piece of machinery – but it just won’t fit in your building.
This is where Mezz Floors UK can help. If you’re in an industrial building with high ceilings, you can utilise that space with a mezzanine floor (or “entresol”).
- Make use of your vertical space
- Solve your space worries
- Create extra storage or operational space
- Boost your business without the hassle of moving
- Choose from a single or multi-tier system
Our industrial mezzanine flooring systems are completely bespoke: designed and manufactured in accordance with your unique circumstances, needs, and requirements.
The benefits of an industrial mezzanine floor
A mezzanine from Mezz Floors UK offers the very best in modern aesthetics whilst offering many benefits.These include:
- Flexible and adaptable flooring systems make use of untapped overhead room. Need more workspace? Create more workstations on a mezzanine. Need some storage space? Store it on the mezzanine.
- A one-off, affordable price. You’ll spend much less than if you were to relocate. There’s no estate agent, council tax or increased rent bills to worry about. You could potentially end up having double the amount of space you have now, without paying a penny extra each month.
- Extra space without the hassle of moving.Relocating to a new building can take months to complete. Your current clients may be put off or confused by your new location, while extended periods of downtime can lead to you being unable to fulfil the demands of your customers. Our mezzanines can be installed in next to no time and ensure your valued customers and clients continue to work with you and your facility, in a location that is familiar and as easy to get to as ever.
Going that extra mile
All of our flooring systems, balustrades, and staircases are designed by computer-aided design professionals with an expansive knowledge and experience in all aspects of CAD. We’ve delivered countless of industrial mezzanine floors to counter the effects of limited work and storage space and know what it takes to get the best result for any given situation.
All of the products we design, manufacture and install comply with relevant British steel structure standards. Where applicable, we can supply staff to assess fire ratings as well.
We’d also be happy to help with any planning and permissions that may be needed. We are here to make your mezzanine installation process as easy and simple as possible.
Our team are happy to liaise with landlords and local bodies, supplying any specifications, drawings, and calculations that are required.
Fast installation service
You know what you want, so why should you wait? Business doesn’t stop and neither should you. Our installation teams aim to work to your clock. Deadlines, time frames and an installation date can all be discussed before any work commences.
We want you to be able to continue as normal during installation. We try to keep disruptions to an absolute minimum. We can even carry out weekend and night time installation to leave you even more undisturbed.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements. We’d be more than happy to supply your new mezzanine.